Nick Burns?
The Silver Brumby?
Keeper of Tickets?
Keeperā€™s Keeper?

Damn, now I feel old.

MsTanja
Idlewild

Waitā€¦ I thought @Lee_Ars was Keeper of Tickets

He is. That is, unless heā€™s been doing a really good imitation!

1 Like

Three of the last four (excepting Keep and Mrs Keep) have actually been seen here (current version of the board)ā€¦ which means fairly recently.

I was going to say, I swear Iā€™ve seen at least one post from @Nick_Burns and @SilverBrumby.

I saw Tanja do a drive by a while ago. Havenā€™t seen Leeā€™s wife in here in ages, since before I left.

No, I donā€™t think sheā€™s been back since the Great Blarg.

I think I missed an awful lot of drama between when I stopped hanging out here and when I came back.

We all seemed so young and happy when CoG first started, nonow weā€™re all old and bitter.

2 Likes

Oh. Wellā€¦ I guess thatā€™s what I get for not paying attention in class.

Off to detention for meā€¦ :frowning:

Thatā€™s because weā€™ve all grown up, matured, experienced the big wide world, and suffered because of the idiots, morons and retards out there.

And suffered and suffered and suffered and suffered and suffered and suffered and suffered and suffered ā€¦

And now Iā€™m all suffed out.

I know I have seen @ANHWizard and @ToasterFairy post, but we havenā€™t seen either around for a while.

And I really, desperately need a ToasterFairy fix.

2 Likes

Awwwā€¦ well, speak my name and I will (eventually) appear.

ANHWizard is having a rough time these days. His office shrank until they decided they didnā€™t need IT any more. Heā€™s looking, but itā€™s a stressful time for both of us.

Well, I hope things start looking up for you soon.

A @SuicidalRat sighting today.

@Brazil!
@Brazil!
@Brazil!

Letā€™s see how long that takes to work.

Even odds you just end up bald in places you might not have expected with that one.

4 Likes

Iā€™m busy here. Whadaya want?

1 Like