Anyone else seeing odd icons?

When I’ve been on the board with my iPad, I’ve noticed that MSUAlexis’ icon appears top right where my icon normally does some, but not all, of the time. My icon appears in several places where it does not belong, such as thread originator on threads I’m not the originator of.

Yes, it’s a very minor bug, but I felt I should report it.

Is this one showing up ok?

1 Like

Hey, no zombie pictures until after I’m done eating breakfast.

1 Like

Yes, I noticed it recently and emailed Lee about it. I was noticing that some folks who had posted once on a thread were showing up as “Most Frequent Poster”.

It’s a glitch. Maybe it will be fixed next update. Who knows.

Looks like the Flying Spaghetti Monster reimagined as a human head.

BTW, thank you @ClockWorkXon. Figures someone would have already noted and reported the problem.

Only a day or two ago. And I wasn’t sure if I was imagining it or not.

Apparently my icon is active on the boards more often than I am… As long as it doesn’t start roping me into things I can’t fit into my schedule, I’m good…

Bad news, it seems you are the one bringing guacamole Tuesday.

Luckily for you guys, I am pretty good at making guac… :slight_smile:

Funky. Not sure what exactly to do about it, except keep upgrading Discourse as they drop upgrades. Which I’m doing!

@GITM, if you can snag a screenshot, that’d be great (you can post pix by just dropping them into the composer window when you’re typing a message). I can take that to the Discourse devs and have them look.

Will do, if I see it happen again. Hasn’t happened since I posted the message about it happening in the first place. Guess I’m just lucky that way.

How about suppressing the “Most frequent poster” if there are less than ten posts in a thread? Right now, on my Mechanic question, @dakboy is a frequent poster… by posting twice.