Happy Famdamilies

Oh wow… sounds like a nice character. /s

Agreed, if you can afford it, buy it. Otherwise you’ll deprive somebody who really are in need from a meal.

Family on my dad’s the same (minus the shady stuff). They tend to make fun of my dad every time they have a family gathering, and my dad just refused to go to any further meetings two years ago. Famdamily’s still sour about it. (But they never invited myself and my family, which we’re fine with, I don’t want to visit them anyway).

We’d rather visit our friends and have a nice, quiet time with them while the kids play with each other.

Can’t be arsed about family anymore. Let them go their way, I’ll go my way, thankyouverramuch.

Anyway, got my own life, there’s things I would like to improve, but if it can’t be improved, then that’s what it is.

And I’ve got my friends on this forum as well.

Hope Karma visits BF when he least expect it. Now that will be fun :slight_smile: I have seen that when people transgress the law, they do it little by little, then more and more, then one day they’ll stick out their neck and bite off more than they can chew, and then they’ll cry like a snowflake without a safe space.

Yay, looking forward to read about Happy families.

1 Like