Hmmm... nice digs

says the one who hasn’t been around in oh, 5, maybe 6 years or so…

so how is everyone?

2 Likes

woot! Good to see you…this place needed more hormones for balance.

Hi! Not too bad!!

You actually missed a whole flavor of forum… Keeper had us on a test bed for a while before moving here.

You still up Yellow Springs way?

Yayy! Another member we haven’t seen in too long! :smiley:

Phrasing, @Nabiki!

Holy crap! A MsTanja sighting!

Still in Yellow Springs… currently unemployed (laid off, replaced by a website and automated phone line), full time student, caretaker of a menagerie of 5 cheagles (chickens who think they are eagles), 2 cats, 1 dog, and the guinea pig that won’t die (seriously, it’s close to 10 years old now).

My 6-year old keeps me on my toes while my 21-year old drives me insane by failing out of college-twice, and my 18-year old has decided that maybe college is a better idea than trying to find a job right now.

Got a new husband. I think I’ll keep him around since I ditched him 28 years ago and we just reconnected in 2012. Not a believer in soulmates, but a definite believer in second chances, especially since his first message back to me when I asked if he remembered me was “you broke my heart.”

Me & him in 1986-

So, yeah, just catching up around here now… missed ya’ll and I still have fond memories of the weirdest shower I ever took.

2 Likes

Holy shit! Hey!

I’m pretty sure one of the girls I took to a high school dance wore the exact same dress.

Hi MsT! I think we have a few souls for you around here someplace…

Hmmm. There’s no post counter any more - how will MsT know when it’s time to collect?

Trust levels.

You can see the post count if you go into a person’s profile. It’s on the left.

So do we need a Trust level called “I’m ready, @MsTanja, come get me”? :smile:

1 Like

Cool. So does this mean we get our souls back since we’re all (I think) under 1,000 posts now?

That would be great…for those who actually had one at the outset. :paw_prints:

1 Like

Depends on whether or not you grew a new one in the meantime. :wink:

Hehe - good point.

Hmmm…does growing one in a lab using a bit of leftover Canadian bacon gristle count? :pig2:

Welcome back, MsTanja!! :smiley: