Posting on 8/23?

Did anyone else have a problem posting yesterday?

I kept getting a “500 Internal Server Error” every time I tried to reply or post. I logged out and then in again, same thing. Tried several different threads and categories, but same thing.

For a while there, I thought I had pissed off a Mod, but then I noticed there was no activity for the previous 21 hours.

There was a problem. Keeper fixed it pretty quickly once he was notified about it. :slight_smile:

I kept trying to figure out how to contact him. PM’s didn’t work either.

A good old fashioned e-mail to webmaster@chroniclesofgeorge.com will get him. There’s also modsquad@chroniclesofgeorge to reach us moderators.

I’ll add that to my address book. Thanks.

I didn’t use the webmaster@ because I know how sneaky and devious Keep can be.

Haha :slight_smile: No, no tricks with e-mail. webmaster@chroniclesofgeorge.com goes right to me. Can also use webmaster@bigdinosaur.org or just lee@bigdinosaur.org. I’ve even got a PGP key if you want to talk secret squirrel secrets!

(Actually, the fastest way to get my attention is to tweet at me, since I’ve got Tweetbot up all day—keeping an eye on twitter is part of the job.)

Edited to add - the issue that caused the 500 errors is explained here, if anyone is curious :slight_smile:

And destroy the magic? I don’t think so. I don’t want to know where the sausages come from!