Quarantine Game Night: Gauging Interest

Yeah. I’d start later, but I have this unfortunate need for sleep. :frowning:

Time zones are a bitch.

1 Like

Crap, I silenced Discord on my phone because the Youth Group was playing on my server and I was getting dings every second. I missed last night.

I’m fucking in for Paranoia! I had the book but never managed to get a group together. I think I had 3rd and it was pretty awesome.

1 Like

@Force10, We could push it back a bit if others are willing. I ‘open up the line’ at 7, but most nights we’re not really started until 7:30-8.

We’re also sticking to ultra-casual games so it’s easier if someone wants to try a couple weeks or whatever. This is kind of moving back that way as DCC did get a bit more ‘continuity focused’ than we expected.

Paranoia is meant to be a bit silly (even in the ‘straight’ mode some versions suggest as a play style).

1 Like

Paranoia is awesome. The computer is your friend. I’d love to join but, unfortunately Wednesdays are a bad night for me due to other commitments.

2 Likes

You are a commy mutant traitor! The computer is your friend! You are not classified for the next piece of information.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but you obviously have knowledge that you should not. Please report to the computer now.

2 Likes

I’d love to be able to open it up, but changing days is surprisingly tough.

I’m currently re-reading Paranoia XP (which is the most recent version I have is vaguely d20-ish and skips some of the weird-but-interesting stuff from newer editions that is card heavy). Also I have a couple books of short adventures for that edition…

1 Like

I know my schedule was one you were working around, and since Cub Scouts has started back up, Wednesdays are bad for me, too, so if you do consider rescheduling, please don’t worry about my availability. But I’ll still plan to join in when I can, even if only for the conversation. I’ve meant to join the voice channel after the Scout meetings, but we’ve run long a few times, and then the wife needs attention when I get home.

Now that I’m an unemployed slob, I don’t have any regular commitments on my time.

oh what happened @Nabiki ?
I thought Empire had a few months left before they shut down the non-law side???

Her story to tell, but from what I’ve heard she may be better off done with that place.

As a graduate from there, i know she is.

No more of my classes to teach. The IT students left have pretty much just the security classes left, which Ryan teaches.

1 Like

It looks like we’re moving to Thursdays if anyone’s interested that can make that day,

I know it’s nearly 3 years on…

Is this still a thing? Kinda-sorta-getting the hankering for gaming again, and my local group is deceased, pushing up daisies and pining for the fjords…

I would be but i am a notorious flake when it comes to ttrpg.

I would be happy to give the discord away but it pretty much died due to scheduling problems. I have a semi-regular monthly in-person tabletop day these days and sadly it’s about all I can personally handle.

Cheers. I kind of thought that would be the case.