RIP Thread

Im so sorry. FUCK CANCER

Aron Eisenberg, known to Trek fans as Nog.

Why is it that people who are positive and upbeat are usually the first to die due to health issues, while the people who tend to make others lifes miserable etc (zuma, mugabe etc etc) tend to live the longest?

Only the Good Die Young
Billy Joel
The Essential Billy Joel

More seriously, I had no idea about his health problems. The last thing I remember him doing was some voice work for Star Trek Online along with some of his DS9 castmates. I wonder if he’ll rate a mention on the new Picard series, even if only in passing. If you’ve ever seen the DS9 episode “It’s Only A Paper Moon”, it shows how good an actor Aron Eisenberg really was.

Don’t know quite what happened but one of the guys who lived next door to me in the dorm sophomore year passed away a day or two ago.

Ginger Baker, Cream drummer, 80

Eric Clapton is the only remaining member of the band.

Rip Taylor, 84

Slugger. Slugbeast. Slugman. Slug. Bestest doggie of all time.:sob:

hugs I’m so sorry. hugs

So sorry to hear that. hugs

My condolences on your loss. :frowning:

We lost ElGee tonight

3 Likes

He will be missed. I’m glad he thought of us and sent us a note. :cry:

That was taken from Facebook

I’m going to assume it was expected to be spread to the online communities he was part of. After all, you forwarded it on to us.

I never interacted with him, but I’m offering my condolences to friends and family.

I’ll admit that I made an assumption there. I asked permission to share the previous update (last month and got an emphatic “yes”, so I assumed the same would hold with this.

1 Like

Oh, man, so sorry to hear of his passing.

There are very few “good” ways to go, but the ones that rob you of your life over time like that really suck.

Three actors passed away this weekend:

Ron Leibman, whom you may remember as Dr. Leonard Green on Friends.

Rene Auberjonois, Odo from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, the original Father Mulcahy in MASH and many more.

Carol Spinney, puppeteer for Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch.