Things you wish you could say (everywhere)

Didn’t see a generic ‘Things you wish you could say’…

Wow, I can’t believe they got your name wrong at $_CoffeeShop! That doesn’t happen to anyone else ever! Just you. Only you…

2 Likes

Pull your gorram pants up, you stupid douchebag.

3 Likes

They could always do this…

http://themetapicture.com/i-am-spartacus/

2 Likes

Or just pass out Guy Fawkes Masks and give them the name “V”.

1 Like

I always use ‘Wolverines’ so I can yell ‘WOLVERINES!’ like in Red Dawn. That or Sparkles.

2 Likes

Along those lines… I saw a party give their name at a crowded restaurant as “Hungry.” The hostesses at that place always called for the family.

“Now seating the Hungry family!”

3 Likes

Reminds me of the DHS skit on SHL with DeNiro…

M’Balz iz H’ari
al Shiite M’Drawrz
Hous bin Pharteen

I laughed until my eyes were peeing.

Don’t forget Graabir Boubi and Mustaf Herod Apyur Poupr.

Since it’s not on YouTube, in case anyone hasn’t seen it: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=07d_1358283299

The full list:

• M’Balz Es-Hari
  • Graabir Boubi
  • Haid D’Salaami
  • Hous Bin Pharteen
  • I-Bin Pharteen
  • I-Zheet M’Drurz
  • Shaif Hirboush
  • Al-Suq Akweer
  • Mustaf Herod Apyur Poupr
  • Awan Afuqya
  • Yul Strokheet Al-Wauch
  • Apul Madeek
  • Yuliqa M’Diq, A.K.A. Uwana M’Diq, A.K.A. Usuqa M’Diq
2 Likes

Back when Whataburger used to write your name on the paper bag… My buddy (who is at least 6’ 2" and about the size of a linebacker) used to give the name Petunia. That always gave the employee pause - they’d usually stop and look up at him, questioningly. He’d just stare at them until they wrote it down. Damn that was funny.

2 Likes

Not on Youtube? WHAT? OMG!

I get enough confusion with my real name.

F@#k off. I do not want any MacAfee garbage anywhere near my PC and if your latest stupid Flash player insists on installing that crap without asking me if I want it then I guess I just won’t be updating it.
Morons!

2 Likes

Use ninite.com for updates of any kind. Garbage free.

Well, ninite is nice, but I don’t see the Adobe Flash installer there. The only place I know to get it is from their own site (usually from their own updater) and THAT’S what tries to install McAfee’s extra security scanner. Checked by default, have to uncheck before clicking.

huh. suddenly, neither do I.

ahhh… Reddit - Dive into anything

Can we take the @#%&% needle out of myaarm yet? It’s not even attached to anything!

Is the year over yet?

Survey says…X